The following rules apply to all submission routes, including forms and api.
- Website single form submissions will use the current date/time as the timestamp.
- Website bulk form or API submissions must include a timestamp, and timestamp must be within the last 90 days.
- Do not report or filter reports based on the threat level of the attacking ip address.
- Only report TCP attacks where the connection process completed successfully. SYN floods can be spoofed so the remote ip address is worthless.
- Do not report UDP attacks.
- Remove user names, timestamps and any other personal identification information from any comments/notes entry. Comment/notes is not required.
IPThreat reserves the right to remove submission rights without notice.
Last change: 2022-07-18